- Anti-Leak Technology inside helps regulate pressure build up to improve operational safety and minimize leakage.
- Two DeepCool MF120 GT A-RGB PWM fans delivers a unique design with enhanced cooling performance.
- A large copper base with 25% more skived fins provides a larger surface area for effective cooling. TR4 socket supported.
- Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump block brighten up any build and features a swappable logo for a more custom look.
- Control all addressable RGB lighting with a 5V 3-pin motherboard connector for software support or through the included physical wire controller.
Protect what's yours
After 3 years of R&D, DeepCool launched a new standard for liquid cooling systems—Anti-Leak Technology. This new design helps regulate system pressure balance to significantly improve operational safety and minimize leakage.
The X Factor
Two MF120 GT PWM fans provide vivid A-RGB lighting effects across a unique X-Frame for striking look in any build.
Powerful and quiet
A stronger 3-phase motor provides higher cooling performance with an increased flow rate while keeping noise levels low.
Redesigned from the inside out, the new dual-chamber pump features an optimized flow route for better heat exchange.
More surface area
With 25% more skived fins on the copper cold plate, the larger surface area effectively dissipates heat.
Customize your look
Upside down logo? Easily change orientation by twisting off the pump face to adjust the logo. Take it to the next level with your own custom design using the included extra logo chip!
Choose your style
Coordinate your colors by adjusting the addressable RGB lighting through popular motherboard software or through the included RGB controller.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.