CyberPower CPS1500AVR uninterruptible power supply (UPS) 1.5 kVA 950 WSKU: CPS1500AVR
Sale Sold out
Regular price $459.95
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Smart App AVR UPS, 1500V, 950W, 50/60Hz, NEMA 5-15P/NEMA 5-15R
CyberPower CPS1500AVR. Output power capacity: 1.5 kVA, Output power: 950 W, Input frequency: 50/60 Hz. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Typical backup time at full load: 6 min, Typical backup time at half load: 18 min. Certification: UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B. Weight: 26.3 kg. Output connections: NEMA 5-15R, Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P, Dimensions (WxDxH): 438.15 x 400 x 89 mm
The Smart App AVR Series CPS1500AVR UPS model has built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) that ensures your connected equipment receives only regulated, consistent power. This model is ideal for corporate servers, departmental servers, as well as mission-critical network components.
It also features an innovative form that allows the unit to be used as either a free-standing unit, or to be rack mounted (2U). The unit also has 2 built in serial ports to allow for control of two computers during a power failure.
The battery-pack has four (4) 7AH batteries for extended runtime and is hot-swappable to minimize downtime. The CPS1500AVR guards against surges/spikes, and also offers RJ11/RJ45 dataline protection. PowerPanel Plus ™ Smart Power Management software automatically saves and closes open files and shutdowns the PC in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The CyberPower CPS1500AVR carries a 3-year warranty, coupled with our professional Technical Support and a lifetime Connected Equipment Guarantee of $500,000.
- 6 Minutes at Full-load;
- 18 Minutes at Half-load;
- Performance PC with 19" LCD (500W) - 16 minutes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment;
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics;
- PowerPanel Plus ™ Power Management Software – In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel Plus will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns;
- RM/T Configuration – The units can be mounted either in Tower or Rackmount (2U) form;
- Metal Housing – Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment;
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults;
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery;
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload;
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!;
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL;
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.