CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS) Line-Interactive 1.5 kVA 900 WSKU: CP1500AVRLCD
Sale Sold out
Regular price $177.92
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Smart App Intelligent LCD UPS, 1500V, 900W, 60Hz, NEMA 5-15P/NEMA 5-15R
CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Output power capacity: 1.5 kVA, Output power: 900 W. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Typical backup time at full load: 3 min, Typical backup time at half load: 11 min. Form factor: Tower, Certification: UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B. Weight: 11.3 kg. Output connections: NEMA 5-15R, Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P, Dimensions (WxDxH): 101.6 x 336.55 x 247.65 mm
The Intelligent LCD Series CP1500AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning and a LCD diagnostic display.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed from this Crystal-Blue (see below) display. The unit can be conveniently placed in a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop. The CP1500AVRLCD guards against surges/spikes, and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level. PowerPanel PE ™ Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The Intelligent LCD Series units are also equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). “Surge-Only” outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty, professional Technical Support, and Connected Equipment Guarantee of $500,000.
Entry-level PC with 19" LCD (150W) - 50 minutes
Mid-range PC with 19" LCD (300W) - 19 minutes
Performance PC with 19" LCD (500W) - 9 minutes
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the status of your UPS and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, Output frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode;
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment;
- GreenPower UPS™ - GreenPower UPS™ technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces UPS utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise;
- Ultra-Quiet UPS - The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments;
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics;
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets;
- USB Connectivity - An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X;
- PowerPanel PE ™ Smart Management Software – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will “Hibernate” your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns;
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults;
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery;
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload;
- 3-year Warranty - CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of Charge!;
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL;
- Windows 7 compatible - Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.