- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans: The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- Mesh Front Panel: Two layers of mesh make up the entire front panel to maximize airflow. A finer layer filters out dust while the steel mesh reinforces its structure.
- Build By Design: The transparent top panel and tempered glass side panel flaunt the hardware & fans, while the cable covers, PSU shroud, and cable management space hide the clutter.
- ARGB Lighting System: The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
COOLER MASTER MASTERCASE H500P MESH
For gamers seeking an ATX mid tower case to build their powerful gaming machine, the Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh is the best option. With two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans and a tempered-glass side panel, plus its mind-blowing heavy-metal design, this case has a super cool appearance that will make your friends envious. Inside, a PSU shroud, CPU cut-out cover and additional cable covers work together to ensure a clean look without cable clutter. Also enjoy easy disassembly as all the panels can be taken off.
The H500P's design allows for easy disassembly.
All of the panels can be easily taken off, making it ideal for case modders that want to paint their PC.
TWO 200MM RGB FANS BEHIND A MESH FRONT PANEL
Optimized airflow is guaranteed with a complete mesh front panel, providing plenty of air intake for the two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans. Use the already-integrated RGB lighting to create a captivating build in your preferred color theme.
COVERS FOR CLEAN BUILDING
A PSU shroud, CPU cut out cover and additional cable covers take clean cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
SHOW OFF YOUR GRAPHICS CARD
Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position.
An additional riser cable is needed to use your graphic card vertically.
A CLEAR VIEW INSIDE
The MasterCase H500P Mesh has a light-grey tinted tempered-glass side panel and plastic top cover, making it ideal for showcasing your build with RGB lighting.
The MasterCase H500P Mesh accommodates up to a 360mm radiator on the top and front.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.