Cisco Meraki Ms125-48 10G L2,Cld Mngd 48X Gige SwitchSKU: MS125-48-HW
Meraki MS125-48-HW Ethernet Switch
CLOUD-MANAGED ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS125 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki's centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Product Series: MS125
Brand Name: Meraki
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: MS125-48-HW
Product Name: MS125-48-HW Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: MS125-48-HW
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Weight (Approximate): 9.26 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.