Cisco ASR 920 RouterSKU: ASR-920-12SZ-D
Cisco ASR 920 Router
The Cisco® ASR 920 Series Aggregation Services Class B Timing Compliance Router is a full-featured converged access platform, positioned as a Carrier Ethernet aggregation platform for business services or as a CSR/Small Aggregation platform for the Mobile Backhaul for 5G markets. These 5G ready routers meet ITU G.8273.2 Class B Timing specifications and provides better accuracy using PTP for phase delivery. These high-throughput, small-form-factor, low-power-consumption routers are optimized for mobile backhaul and business applications. ASR 920 routers provide a comprehensive and scalable feature set, supporting both Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN) and Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) services in a compact package. They also allow service providers to deploy Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)-based VPN services from within the access layer.
ASR 920 series router offers key Carrier Ethernet features that simplify network operation. You can use them for premium services with enhanced Service-Level Agreements (SLAs). And an optional service-activation model supports incremental growth and makes these routers flexible and cost-effective.
- Offers high performance and reliable connectivity to the Internet and other offices
- With 10GBase-X technology, get up to 10 gbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
- Features management port for a reliable networking
- Optimize the performance of business networks with the 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Rack-mountable feature for convenient and safe installation of the router
Product Type: Router
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Product Series: ASR 920
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Name: ASR 920 Router
Manufacturer Part Number: ASR-920-12SZ-D
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Limited Warranty: 90 Day
Weight (Approximate): 9.50 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.