Cisco 3945E Integrated Services RouterSKU: C3945E-VSEC/K9
Cisco 3945E Integrated Services Router
The Cisco 3900 Series builds on the best-in-class offering of the existing Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers by now offering four platforms the Cisco 3945E, Cisco 3925E, Cisco 3945, and Cisco 3925 Integrated Services Routers.
The Cisco 3900 Series offers embedded hardware encryption acceleration, voice and video-capable DSP slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In addition, the platforms support the industry's widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as T1/E1, T3/E3, xDSL, copper, and fiber Gigabit Ethernet.
The Cisco 3900 Series offers superior performance and flexibility for flexible network deployments from small business offices to large enterprise offices-all while providing industry-leading investment protection.
- Create a wired network with all the PCs connected with this router and share your Internet connection as well as files while checking emails
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000 mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Management capability provides control over the router's setup and configuration
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
Product Type: Router
Compatible Rack Unit: 3U
Product Series: 3900
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: 3945E
Product Name: 3945E Integrated Services Router
Manufacturer Part Number: C3945E-VSEC/K9
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- 3945E Integrated Services Router
- 64-Channel DSP Module (PVDM3-64)
Weight (Approximate): 39.02 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.