Cisco Catalyst C3650-8X24PD-S Layer 3 Switch
The Digital Transformation: Converged Wired and Wireless AccessThe promise of digital for your business is all about innovating more quickly while reducing risk, cost, and complexity. Your network will form the foundation of your business's transformation.
But supporting your digital organization will require your network to move beyond just connectivity to be a platform for insights, automation, and security.
This is the power of the Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA).
Cisco DNA is a monumental shift on how to design and build networks. The Cisco Catalyst® 3650 Series, as part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class standalone or stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access layer switches, securely enables time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate.
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series provides capabilities that are ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access. The new Cisco Unified Access™ Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise®-160 technology.
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®), and modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. The 3650 Series switches also come in a 12-inch lower depth form factor so that you can deploy them in tight wiring closets in remote branches and offices where depth of the switch is a concern.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Product Series: 3650
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: C3650-8X24PD-S
Product Name: Catalyst C3650-8X24PD-S Layer 3 Switch
Product Line: Catalyst
Manufacturer Part Number: WS-C3650-8X24PD-S
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Weight (Approximate): 16.71 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.