Cat6 A/B Switch - Latching Rj45 Remote Control, Dry Contact, Gsa, TaaSKU: BBX-SW1040A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $383.22
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Black Box CAT6 A/B Switch - Latching RJ45 Remote Control, Dry Contact
- If desired, the A or B control input can remain connected to the Ground input, which will disable all other control interfaces including the front panel pushbutton switches from being able to switch connection states of the A/B Switch.
- Connecting (shorting) input B (pin 3) to Ground (pin 2) for a minimum of approximately 100 msec will cause the unit to switch to the B position.
- Connecting (shorting) input A (pin 1) to Ground (pin 2) for a minimum of approximately 100 msec will cause the unit to switch to the A position.
- The connection state will be maintained if power fails or is removed.
- Manual control of the switch port connection state is supported through pushbutton switches on the front of the unit.
- Switch ports are transparent to data rates, formats, and protocols and can handle speeds up to 10 Gbps.
Product Type: Serial Switchbox
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Taa Compliant: Yes
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Black Box
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: CAT6 A/B Switch - Latching RJ45 Remote Control, Dry Contact
Manufacturer Part Number: SW1040A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Weight (Approximate): 4 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.