Black Box USB-Powered 10/100 5-Port SwitchSKU: LBS005A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $40.27
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
|Product Type: Ethernet Switch|
|Taa Compliant: Yes|
|Country Of Origin: Taiwan|
|Brand Name: Black Box|
|Form Factor: Desktop|
|Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation|
|Product Name: USB-Powered 10/100 5-Port Switch|
|Manufacturer Part Number: LBS005A|
|Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com|
|Package Contents: |
|Limited Warranty: 1 Year|
|Weight (Approximate): 6.40 oz|
Black Box USB-Powered 10/100 5-Port Switch
- Autosensing 10-/100-Mbps ports.
- Autonegotiating half-/full-duplex.
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X function on all ports, so no need for cross-pinned cables.
- Non-blocking, store-and-forward switching method.
- Easy-to-see LED indicators enable you to view network status.
- Easy plug-and-play operation.
- Compact so you can tuck it neatly in the back of your PC.
- Can be powered through a PC's USB port so there's no need to find a spare outlet. Or use the included AC power supply
- Pocket-size Fast Ethernet switches are a quick way to build a small network or add ports to an existing network.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.