Asus H610T D4-CSM Desktop Motherboard - Intel H610 Chipset - Socket LGA-1700 - Intel Optane Memory Ready - Mini ITXSKU: PRO H610T D4-CSM
|Product Type: Desktop Motherboard|
|Environmentally Friendly: Yes|
|Environmental Certification: RoHS|
|Product Series: PRO|
|Brand Name: Asus|
|Form Factor: Mini ITX|
|Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International|
|Product Model: H610T D4-CSM|
|Product Name: PRO H610T D4-CSM Desktop Motherboard|
|Manufacturer Part Number: PRO H610T D4-CSM|
|Manufacturer Website Address: http://usa.asus.com|
Asus H610T D4-CSM Desktop Motherboard - Intel H610 Chipset - Socket LGA-1700 - Intel Optane Memory Ready - Mini ITX
Thin mini-ITX H610 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability, manageability and efficiency.
Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
Enhanced system security: A self-recovering BIOS, and TPM to safeguard PCs
Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Mini ITX form factor builds a perfect symmetry of hardware components needed in media server or NAS box
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.