Aruba CX 8360v2 8360-48XT4C Ethernet SwitchSKU: JL720C
Aruba CX 8360v2 8360-48XT4C Ethernet Switch
The Aruba CX 8360 v2 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next-generation core and aggregation layer of campuses, as well as virtual and highly dynamic data center environments. They provide up to 3.6Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including support for Smart Rate (1/2.5, 5 Gbps), 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, 50 Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8360 series includes industry-leading line rate ports with 1/10/25/50GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100GbE (QSFP+/ QSFP28) connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. 4x10Gbps and 4x25Gbps break out from 40/100G ports offer advanced flexibility in connectivity and aggregation. These switches deliver a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or from 10GbE/40GbE uplinks to 50/100GbE ports.
In addition, the 48 and 32 x 25G port 8360 models support low- density MACsec ports and enable secured connectivity at 10GbE and 25GbE over unsecured domains. And MACsec with 2 x40/100G port with the 48x25 8360 model.
The Aruba CX 8360 switch series is based on ArubaOS-CX, a modern, database-driven operating system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex tasks. The enhanced capabilities of ArubaOS-CX provide a unique set of differentiators for campus and data center switching.
Modular Architecture with native cloud-native ArubaOS-CX
ArubaOS-CX is built on a modular Linux architecture with OVSDB, providing the following unique capabilities:
- Safe and powerful access to all state at all times allows unique visibility and analytics capabilities
- REST APIs and Python scripting provide fine-grained microservices architecture enabling full integration with other workflow systems and services
- Supports Aruba Fabric Composer - a software-defined orchestration solution that simplifies and accelerates leaf-spine network provisioning and day-to-day operations across rack-scale compute and storage infrastructure.
- Continual state synchronization provides superior fault tolerance and high availability
- All software processes communicate with the database rather than with each other, ensuring high stability with minimal inter-process communication
ArubaOS-CX includes Aruba's Network Analytics Engine (NAE) for advanced telemetry and automation. The NAE framework is an industry-first monitoring and troubleshooting system, providing greatly improved network operations. NAE uniquely provides the ability to monitor and easily troubleshoot network health and congestion issues. The Time Series Database (TSDB) may be used to store configuration and operational state.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Taa Compliant: Yes
Product Series: CX 8360v2
Brand Name: Aruba
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Product Model: 8360-48XT4C
Product Name: CX 8360v2 8360-48XT4C Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: JL720C
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Weight (Approximate): 18.85 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.