8Gb 260Pin Sodimm Unbuff Dr X8,Sr Ddr4 2400 Mt/S Pc4-19200 Cl17SKU: CT8G4SFS824A
Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM
Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Available in modules up to 8GB and kits up to 32GB
- Limited lifetime warranty
More Energy Efficient
Extend battery life by using less power. Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs consume 20% less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs also contain other efficiency features, for an overall power reduction of up to 40%.
Pack more memory into your laptop than ever before. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut in densities up to 8GB, and as DDR4 technology develops, modules are projected to hit 32GB - allowing you to install twice as much memory as you could in a DDR3 system. Since laptops only have 1-2 memory slots, high-density Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs allow you to overcome this limitation and install more memory for faster mobile performance.
Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut at 2133 MT/s -more than 30% faster than DDR3 modules.
Effortlessly multitask between apps and empower your system to fire on all cylinders. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs increase memory bandwidth by over 30%, allowing your system to handle more data at once. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs are optimized for next-gen platforms, allowing you to maximize bandwidth.
Product performance and efficiency improvements are noted as comparisons between DDR3 and DDR4 memory technology. As of May 2014, standard DDR3 memory achieved speeds of 1600 MT/s and operated at 1.5V, compared to DDR4-2133, which will operate at 1.2V. When voltage reductions and all other energy-saving DDR4 features are factored in, DDR4 modules are projected to consume up to 40% less power. As DDR4 technology matures, speeds and bandwidths are projected to respectively hit 3200 MT/s and 25.6 GB/s - twice what was possible on DDR3 technology.
Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany, where warranty is valid for ten years from date of purchase.
- 8 GB of memory to heighten your computer's performance
- DDR4-2400/PC4-19200 interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- Up to 2400 MHz speed with CL17 latency for smooth computer performance
Product Type: RAM Module
Brand Name: Crucial
Form Factor: SoDIMM
Manufacturer: Micron Technology, Inc
Product Name: 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM
Manufacturer Part Number: CT8G4SFS824A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.micron.com
Number Of Pins: 260-pin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.