Tripp Lite Power Extension Cord
One-Foot Extension Cord Connects Monitors, Printers, Servers and Other Equipment
This power extension cable is designed for small data center or office workstation applications that do not require a heavy-gauge connection. With a NEMA 5-15P plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15R receptable on the other, this UL listed (UL 817) cord can be used to power a printer or monitor, attach a rack server to a PDU or extend an existing connection up to one foot (0.3 meters). The one-foot length allows you a bit more flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
- Recommended for powering printers, monitors and other essential peripherals
- Ideal for home/office applications, small server rooms and data centers
- Adds 1 ft. to your existing connection to provide more flexibility in placing devices
- UL listed cable is ideal replacement for worn-out or missing extension cord
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Product Type: Power Extension Cord
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Product Color: Black
Cord Length: 1 ft
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite by Eaton
Product Name: Power Extension Cord
Manufacturer Part Number: P022-001-13A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.