GET THE MOST FROM YOUR IPAD PRO OR IPAD AIR (2020+) WITH STUDIODOCK. THE IDEAL ISKU: KEN-K34031WW
Kensington StudioDock iPad Docking Station
Get the most from your iPad Pro or iPad Air (2020+) with StudioDock. The ideal iPad docking station that expands more than your desktop options - it expands your creativity. Magnetically attach and detach your USB-C iPad Pro 11" (2018 or later) or iPad Air (2020+) to the elegantly designed StudioDock, and the possibilities are endless.
- Best For: Creative professionals who want to get the most from their 2018 or newer iPad Pro or iPad Air (2020+)
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Power Delivery: Yes, docking and charging via USB-C at 37.5W rapid-charging for iPad Pro or iPad Air (2020+)
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 11" (2018 or newer USB-C) or iPad Air (2020+) running iPadOS 13.5+
- # of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: Yes. No drivers or downloads necessary.
- System Requirements: iPad Pro 11" (2018 or newer USB-C) or iPad Air (2020+) running iPadOS 13.5+
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Limit 1 per customer
Magnetically attach and detach your USB-C iPad Pro 12.9" (2018 or later) to the elegantly designed StudioDock in portrait or landscape mode for a powerful desktop experience. No drivers required.
Apple Ecosystem Charging
In addition to rapid charging of your iPad (USB-C at 37.5W - 108% faster than the Apple charger), includes Qi wireless iPhone (up to 7.5W) and AirPod charging (up to 5W), as well as optional charging for Apple Watch up to 5W (K34032WW, sold separately - coming mid-2021).
Seeing is Believing
Take your video beyond your iPad with support for single 4K HDMI 2.0 video. Great for applications such as iMovie, Keynote, Netflix, and more.
With the latest SD card reader (UHS-II SD 4.0), you can quickly access all of your photography; no need for adapters or dongles.
Room for Expansion
Connect all your devices with four USB ports (1 USB-C port that supports 5V/3A & 9V/2A charging, and 3 USB 3.0 ports), one 3.5mm audio jack, and a Gigabit Ethernet jack.
While any keyboard will work with StudioDock™, we highly recommend a keyboard that supports iOS, which will allow full use of your shortcut keys. We're partial to our Wireless Compact Keyboard in White (K75504) or Black (K75502).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.