Cat6A 650-Mhz Locking Snagless Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Shielded (S/Ftp),SKU: BBX-C6APC80S-BK-20
Black Box CAT6A 650-MHz Locking Snagless Patch Cable
Black Box GigaTrue 3 Premium CAT6A Shielded Patch Cables feature a secure, lockable design. They exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards and protect against EMI/RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Tested to 650-MHz and 10-Gbps performance, these cables ensure the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video, and PoE signals in bandwidth-intensive 10G networking applications. They feature plugs with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. The rugged, hard-polymer LockPORT boot and plug are integrated to provide increased strength in comparison to standard connectors.
Locking Options Available
These cables allow you to lock down critical network ports when required - without buying new patch cords. Secure your network ports by inserting a locking pin (sold separately) into the built-in locking tab on the patented snagless boot. To unplug the cable, release it with the removal key (sold separately).
Locked: Red Pin Prevent unauthorized access to mission-critical and publicly accessible ports in government offices, lobbies, retail establishments, and more. To lock a port, insert the red locking pin into the patented LockPORT boot on the cable. Unlock the port with the LockPORT Locking Pin Removal Tool. Secured: Green Pin Prevent accidental disconnects in the office, manufacturing and industrial applications, and more. To secure a port, insert the green locking pin into the cable's LockPORT boot. To release the pin, squeeze its butterfly tabs and pull - no removal tool required.
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- Tested to 650 MHz, surpassing 500-MHz CAT6A industry standard
- Shielded CAT6A cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
Product Type: Network Cable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Product Color: Black
Brand Name: Black Box
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: CAT6A 650-MHz Locking Snagless Patch Cable
Product Line: GigaTrue 3
Manufacturer Part Number: C6APC80S-BK-20
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.