16GB 4800MHZ DDR5 NON-ECC CL40 DIMM 1RX8SKU: KIN-KVR48U40BS8-16
Sale Sold out
Regular price $67.80
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Kingston ValueRAM 16GB DDR5 SDRAM Memory Module
This document describes ValueRAM's KVR48U40BS8-16 is a 2G x 64-bit (16GB) DDR5-4800 CL40 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 2G x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR5-4800 timing of 40-39-39 at 1.1V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- RAM Module offers enhanced memory with maximum productivity
- Up to 4800 MHz speed for playing the latest games and using heavy software
- Editing high-resolution pictures, rendering 3D graphics and playing the latest games is not a big deal with 16 GB of memory that effortlessly manages them
- The DDR5 SDRAM efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- 288-pin pins for optimal performance and maximum reliability
- CL40 CAS latency for quicker access to the required location in a timely efficient manner
- Motherboard device support for your ram module to allow enhanced performance and reliable memory solution
- DIMM form factor with 288-pin pins and 16 GB memory size for enhanced performance and speed to allow maximum usability
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.