- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
High Capacity With Enhanced Reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 4TB in the 2.5" 7mm form factor1) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
3D NAND technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds up to 530MB/s.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)2, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written)3, and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.