Tripp Lite OmniSmart Line Interactive UPS 0.5 kVA 300 WSKU: OMNI500ISO
Sale Sold out
Regular price $297.31
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :OmniSmart Line Interactive UPS - 500 VA - 300 W
Tripp Lite OmniSmart Line Interactive UPS. Output power capacity: 0.5 kVA, Output power: 300 W, Surge energy rating: 680 J. Typical backup time at full load: 5 min, Typical backup time at half load: 11 min, Battery recharge time: 4.5 h. Product colour: Black, Cable length: 1.8 m, Certification: UL1778, CSA, FCC Part 15 Category B, ROHS. Width: 133.4 mm, Depth: 190.5 mm, Height: 273 mm. Package width: 254 mm, Package depth: 205.7 mm, Package height: 360.7 mm
Tripp Lite's OMNI500ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 500VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
- 500VA line-interactive UPS with faraday-shielded, low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage and performance problems.
- Provides immunity from EMI/RFI line noise in both normal and common modes. Delivers clean signal-reference ground, reducing data errors and audio/video distortion.
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 83V, without draining battery power.
- Supports loads up to 500VA/300W.
- 5 min. full-load runtime (300W); 14 min. half load runtime (150W).
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) resistance reduces potential static damage to connected electronics
- Built-in USB port and PowerAlert Software (free via web download) provide safe, unattended system shutdown during extended blackouts.
- Built-in surge suppression (backed by $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance) safeguards connected equipment against damage.
- SURGE VOLTAGE WITHSTAND CAPABILITY: ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Categories A & B 6KV/200/500 amp 100Khz Ringwave and category B BiWave.
- SURGE VOLTAGE ATTENUATION: N-G 2000:1, L-G 240:1, L-N 100:1.
- INSERTION LOSS: 65 db N-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 45 to 60 db L-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 18 to 54 db L-N from 50Khz to 500 Khz.
- 3 protected outlets; 6-ft. cord.
- 4 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, overload and battery low/replace.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.