Tripp Lite Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord Lead Cable With Clear Plugs, 13A, 16Awg (Nema 5-15P To Iec-320-C13), 4.57 M (15-Ft.)SKU: P006-015-HG13CL
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.79
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord Lead Cable with Clear Plugs, 13A, 16AWG (NEMA 5-15P to IEC-320-C13), 4.57 m (15-ft.)
Tripp Lite Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord Lead Cable with Clear Plugs, 13A, 16AWG (NEMA 5-15P to IEC-320-C13), 4.57 m (15-ft.). Cable length: 4.57 m, Connector 1: NEMA 5-15P, Connector 2: C13 coupler, Cable type: SJT. Input voltage: 125 V, Input current: 13 A
The P006-015-HG13CL Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. Both plugs are clear, so you can inspect their internal construction at a glance. The unit is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it’s a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printers, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This 4.57 m (15-ft.) 125V/13A cord features 16 AWG wire, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.
- Conforms to hospital-grade power cord standards
- Tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49
- 125V/13A rating
- Fully molded ends
- Clear C13 and NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plugs
- Connects computers and peripherals to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet
- Ideal for replacing an old or lost cord
- Features C13 female connector and NEMA 5-15P-HG male connector
- Clear plugs for visual inspection of internal construction
- 16 AWG wire
- Flexible SJT jacket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.