Transition Networks Tn-Sfp-Oc3S3 Network Transceiver Module Fiber Optic 100 Mbit/S 1310 NmSKU: TN-SFP-OC3S3
Sale Sold out
Regular price $208.85
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :100BASE-LX 1310nm single mode (LC) [30 km/18.6 mi.]
Transition Networks TN-SFP-OC3S3. SFP transceiver type: Fiber optic, Maximum data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Interface type: SFP. Certification: IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10, 1040.11. Power consumption (typical): 0.66 W. Width: 13 mm, Depth: 55 mm, Height: 8 mm
Per Cisco Systems literature, the Cisco switches with SFP slots do not accept modules other than Cisco’s own SFPs. The Cisco switch identifies the manufacturer ID along with the part number and blocks operations to this port for non-Cisco interfaces. Other major SFP switch manufacturers do not indicate in their literature that such restrictions are imposed. Transition Networks SFP units fully comply with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows Transition Networks SFP modules to be used on other MSA-compliant SFP platforms without any problems.
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Duplex LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
TN-SFP-OC3x SFP modules:
- Compliant with 100BASE-FX
- Compliant with Intermediate-Reach SONET OC-3/SDH STM-1 (S-1.1)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.