Transition Networks Tn-Sfp-Oc3M Network Transceiver Module Fiber Optic 100 Mbit/S 1300 NmSKU: TN-SFP-OC3M
Sale Sold out
Regular price $115.32
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :100BASE-FX 1300nm MM (LC) [2 km/1.2 mi.]
Transition Networks TN-SFP-OC3M. SFP transceiver type: Fiber optic, Maximum data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Interface type: SFP. Certification: IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10, 1040.11. Power consumption (typical): 0.66 W. Width: 13 mm, Depth: 55 mm, Height: 8 mm
The TN-SFP-XXX Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet or Fiber Channel and speeds up to 2.5Gbps.
The device is designed for use in Switches and routers compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA).
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL Applications
- Metro Edge Switching
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Mult-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
TN-SFP-OC3x SFP modules:
Compliant with 100BASE-FX
Compliant with Intermediate-Reach SONET OC-3 / SDH STM-1 (S-1.1)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.