Transition Networks Tn-Cwdm-Sfp-1430 Network Transceiver Module Fiber Optic 1000 Mbit/S 1430 NmSKU: TN-CWDM-SFP-1430
Sale Sold out
Regular price $437.51
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1000Base-LX/ZX Fibre Channel (LC) single mode 1430nm
Transition Networks TN-CWDM-SFP-1430. SFP transceiver type: Fiber optic, Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Interface type: SFP. Certification: IEC-60825; FDA 21; CFR 1040.10; 1040.11. Width: 13 mm, Depth: 55 mm, Height: 8 mm
The Transition Networks TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 and TN-CWDM-100LX-1xx0 small form factor pluggables (SFPs) are Cisco Compatible and are designed for bi-directional serial optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet, or Fibre Channel 1x. Each SFP operates at a nominal CWDM wavelength. There are 18 wavelengths available in 20nm steps from 1270nm to 1610nm.
Transition Networks’ SFP modules fully comply with the Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our SFP modules to be used in all other MSA compliant SFP platforms. In addition, TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 modules are also compatible with all Cisco SFP-based equipment, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. TN SFP modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.
- Course Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) ITU Grid Compliant Wavelengths
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Optical Transceiver With Duplex LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Function (DMI)
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825 Compliant
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fibre Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL APllications
- Metro Edge Switching
- Single +3.3 V Power Supply
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX/ZX
- Compliant with Fiber Channel 1x SM-LC-L FC-PI
- RoHS Compliant
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.