Supermicro MBD-C9X299-PGF-B motherboard Intel® X299 LGA 2066 (Socket R4) ATXSKU: MBD-C9X299-PGF-B
Sale Sold out
Regular price $542.09
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :ATX, Intel X299, Socket R4 (LGA 2066), M.2/SATA III, 8x 288-pin DDR4-2666MHz DIMM, 2x RJ45, USB Type C, VGA, UEFI BIOS, ALC 1220 HD Audio
Supermicro MBD-C9X299-PGF-B. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 2066 (Socket R4), Compatible processor series: Intel® Core™ i5, Intel® Core™ i7, Intel® Core™ i9, Intel Core i9 Extreme Edition. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 128 GB, Memory slots type: DIMM. Supported storage drive interfaces: M.2,SATA III. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet, LAN controller: Aquantia AQC108, Intel® I210-AT. Component for: PC, Motherboard form factor: ATX, Motherboard chipset family: Intel
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
- Technologically-advanced Motherboard Designs Since 1993
- Consistent highest-quality Design, Components, and Production Expertise
- Extensive Range of x86 Serverboards Available
- Competitive Price/Performance
- High Performance Boards Supporting the Latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Standard Form Factors offer Feature - rich Support and application optimization
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.