Supermicro Mainboard C7B360-CB-M Intel B360 Express LGA 1151 (Socket H4)SKU: MBD-C7B360-CB-M-O
Sale Sold out
Regular price $212.06
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :ATX, Intel B360, Socket H4 (LGA 1151), M.2/SATA III, 4x 288-pin DDR4-2666MHz DIMM, 1x RJ45, UEFI BIOS, ALC 888S HD Audio
Supermicro Mainboard C7B360-CB-M. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4), Compatible processor series: Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Core™ i5, Intel® Core™ i7. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory slots type: DIMM, Supported memory clock speeds: 1600,1866,2133,2400,2666 MHz. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet. Component for: PC, Motherboard chipset family: Intel, Motherboard chipset: Intel B360 Express. BIOS type: UEFI, BIOS memory size: 256 Mbit
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
- Technologically-advanced Motherboard Designs Since 1993
- Consistent highest-quality Design, Components, and Production Expertise
- Extensive Range of x86 Serverboards Available
- Competitive Price/Performance
- High Performance Boards Supporting the Latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Standard Form Factors offer Feature - rich Support and application optimization
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
In addition, Supermicro also offers high-performance Embedded motherboards with product life cycles of up to 7 years.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.