- 300W Power Supply w/ PFC
- 2 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 1 x 90mm Fans
SuperChassis 731i-300B from Supermicro
A mini tower chassis that accommodates micro ATX motherboard, this case allows you to build a power-packed server or workstation without the bulkiness of traditional server system. It features four full-height, full-length expansion slots, and has two 5.25" drive days and four 3.5" drive bays. A 300W Bronze level power supply and a 90mm rear fan are pre-installed for convenience. The case is also rugged built with quality materials and superb craftsmanship, guaranteeing durability and sturdiness you need to build a reliable, robust server system that’s able to go the distance.
- 90° Rotatable HDD Cage
- Whisper-Quiet (<25dB)
- Kensington Lock Support
- Front I/O Supports 2x USB 2.0
- 1x Optional Front Intake 8cm (2800 RPM) PWM Fan
- Mini-Tower Chassis Supports Micro-ATX Motherboard, Size 9.6? x 9.6?
- 300W Bronze Level Certified High-Efficiency Power Supply
- 1x Rear 9cm (2050 RPM) PWM Fan
- 2x 5.25" External HDD Drive Bays & 4x 3.5" Internal HDD Drive Bays
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.