Cisco SFP+ Module
The Cisco SFP-10G-BX40D-I and SFP-10G-BX40U-I SFPs operate on a single strand of standard SMF.
A SFP-10G-BX40D-I device is always connected to a SFP-10G-BX40U-I device with a single strand of standard SMF with an operating transmission range up to 40 km.
The communication over a single strand of fiber is achieved by separating the transmission wavelength of the two devices. SFP-10G-BX40D-I transmits a 1330-nm channel and receives a 1270-nm signal. The SFP-10G-BX40U-I transmits at a 1270-nm wavelength and receives a 1330-nm signal.
The SFP-10G-BX40D-I and SFP-10G-BX40U-I SFPs support digital optical monitoring (DOM) functions according to the industry-standard SFF-8472 multisource agreement (MSA). This feature gives the end user the ability to monitor real-time parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With 10GBase-BX40-U technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
Product Type: SFP+
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Brand Name: Cisco
- MSA Compliant
- 7600 Series Router
- ASR 901
- ASR 903
- ASR 1000 Series Router
- ASR 9000 Series Router
- ASR 9000v Series Router
- Catalyst 2350 and 2360 Series Switches
- Catalyst 2960-S, 2960-X, and 2960-XR Series Switches
- Catalyst 3100 Blade Switches
- Catalyst 3560, 3560-E, and 3560-X Series Switches
- Catalyst 3750, 3750-E, and 3750-X Series Switches
- Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Catalyst 4500 and 4500-X Series Switches
- CRS Router
- MDS 9000
- ME 4500
- ME 4900NCS 6000 Series Router
- Nexus 2000, 3000, and 4000 Series Switches
- Nexus 9000 and 9500 (modular) Series Switches
- RF Gateway Series
- SCE 8000
- Shared Port Adapter (SPA)
- Unified Computing System (UCS) Switches
Form Factor: Hot-swappable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Name: SFP+ Module
Manufacturer Part Number: SFP-10G-BX40U-I=
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Packaged Quantity: 1
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Weight (Approximate): 0.17 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.