- Up to 5TB capacity and both 7mm and 15mm form factors suitable for a variety of compute applications.
- Fast data rates of up to 140MB/s enables superior PC end-user experience and snappier file transfers.
- 15mm z-height enables slimmer all-in-one desktop PC drives while helping reduce system heat generation and vibration.
- Low startup current configurations enable use in legacy low-current systems like USB-2 external boxes, while simultaneously lowering power consumption.
- 5TB drives can store more than 1.25 million songs and 600 hours of HD video.
- The thinnest and highest capacity 2.5-inch hard drive available.
- Choose 7mm—500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacity—options for easy to upgrade laptop/mobile storage.
- With 3TB to 5TB capacity options, the 15mm BarraCuda 2.5-inch hard drive allows you to easily store most of your games, music, movies and more.
- Highest capacity 2.5-inch drives on the market for DIY external box setup for upgraders.
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance.
- Multi-Tier Caching Technology delivers snappy performance.
- Lower power consumption.
Versatile and dependable, Seagate's fierce BarraCuda drives are inspired by the past and ready for the future. BarraCuda 2.5-inch drives, in 7mm and 15mm z-heights, are a cost-effective way to handle all your PC needs.
- Laptop and mobile storage
- External storage systems
- Ultra-slim desktop PCs
All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimizing data flow, allowing you to load apps and tiles faster than ever before.
Store it all. With capacities up to 5TB, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available. With a 2.5-inch form factor, users can upgrade their laptop, mobile, external storage, or all-in-one PC systems with ease.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.