- Transfer speeds up to 100MB/s
- Designed specifically for video monitoring cameras (dash cams, surveillance & security cams, CCTV, body cams, etc.)
- Up to 26,280 hours of 4K and Full HD (1080p) recording and playback
- Reliability Built to Last - Water-proof, Shock-proof, Temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, Magnetic-proof
Constant recording confidenceCapture the crucial moments. Have confidence in continuous recording. The Samsung PRO Endurance delivers industry-leading performance sustainable through extreme conditions.
Built to lastContinuous recording up to 25x longer than speed-focused cards1 gives you long-lasting, best-in-class endurance up to 43,800 hours (5 years)2 . The PRO Endurance secures data with an industry-leading limited warranty up to 5 years3 and captures surveillance footage up to 128GB4 of storage space.
New video monitoring standardGet maximum endurance for surveillance & security cams, dash cams, and body cams. In the critical seconds of an accident or emergency situation, a trustworthy card is essential. The PRO Endurance is the reliable choice for crucial moments and prolonged write-intensive applications.
Record and play in 4K & FHDSupports 4K and FHD in the high endurance segment, offering exceptional resolution to video monitoring. The PRO Endurance handles large video files quickly and seamlessly with read/write speeds up to 100/30 MB/s5
Critical data. Safeguarded.Stands up to real-world situations. It is rigorously tested with proven resistance to magnets¹, X-rays6 , and water (up to 72 hours in seawater, IEC 60529 & IPX7), and withstands operating temperatures ranging from -25°C to 85°C7 .
- 1 Based on internal comparison tests with Samsung cards.
- 2 Varies by capacity: 64GB model up to 26,280 hours, 32GB model up to 17,520 hours. Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps Video support.
- 3 Limited warranty terms are: 3-years for 64GB model, 2-years for 32GB model, 1-year for SD adapter. For specific details, please visit: www.samsung.com/support
- 4 Actual usable storage capacity is measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with exFAT file system and may be less than labeled capacity.
- 5 Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device.
- 6 Up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
- 7 Non-operating from -40°C to 85°C.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.