Rs232/422/485Db9To 2 10/100B-Tx,Hardened Serial Device Svr SlimSKU: SDSTX3110-121S-LRT
Transition Networks Hardened Slim Serial Device Server
Transition Networks hardened serial device server provides the ability to communicate secured serial data across an Ethernet network. The SDSTX3110-121S-LRT contains two 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports that can be configured to communicate to one or multiple redundant servers. Security of the data transmission is assured through HTTPS, SSH, and SSL data encryption.
The SDSTX3110-121S-LRT comes with COM port redirector software enabling communication of serial data to a virtual COM port on a server, or can be used in pairs to provide serial tunneling across the Ethernet network. The SDSTX3110-121S-LRT is a hardened device designed to operate in the harshest environments. It has a slim IP30 enclosure that can fit into space-constraining cabinets. The device accepts 12-48VDC power input and it is also certified to operate in temperatures of -40°C to +70°C.
- Operating Modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Security: SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH IP Access: IP White List
- Event Warning by SYSLOG, Email, SNMP trap
- Extended operating temperature (-40°C to 70°C)
- Various Windows O.S. supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/Windows 7(32/64bit) / Windows 8
Product Type: Device Server
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Brand Name: Transition Networks
Form Factor: Rail-mountable
Manufacturer: Transition Networks, Inc
Product Model: SDSTX3110-121S-LRT
Product Name: Hardened Slim Serial Device Server
Manufacturer Part Number: SDSTX3110-121S-LRT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.transition.com
Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Weight (Approximate): 8 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.