Plugable DisplayPort to HDMI Passive Adapter
Plugable's DisplayPort to HDMI passive adapter (DPM-HDMIF) allows you to connect from a Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output on your laptop, desktop, or tablet to virtually any HDMI-enabled display.
Passive adapters rely on the DisplayPort output of the host system to provide the necessary signaling to support an HDMI display.
The adapter supports resolutions up to 4K 30Hz (3840x2160 @ 30Hz). All resolutions below 4K-such as 2560x1440 and 1080p-are supported at 60Hz refresh rate.
Are you wondering if your DisplayPort output supports DP++? These ports are often noted with a DP++ symbol next to the port itself. If you may be unsure if your DisplayPort port is DP++ capable, please check with your system manufacturer.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBILITY-Passive adapter is compatible with Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output ports only. Not a bidirectional adapter. Please note that the host system's graphics processor and the connected HDMI display need to support the desired resolution
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION-No installation software or drivers required; just plug and play
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Supports HDMI displays up to 3840x2160@30Hz (4K) resolution. 2560x1440, 1080p and below support 60Hz refresh rate
- DP TO HDMI-Converts full size DisplayPort (Dual-Mode/DP++) output on your laptop or desktop to an HDMI output to enable connection to an HDMI monitor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.