Panduit UTP RJ45 TG-MiniJack Cat6a BlueSKU: CJ6X88TGBU
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.59
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :UTP RJ45 TG-MiniJack Cat6a Blue
Panduit UTP RJ45 TG-MiniJack Cat6a Blue. Product colour: Blue, Connector 1: RJ-45
- Exceeds draft requirements of TIA/EIA-568-B.2-AD10 and ISO 11801 Class EA Edition 2.1, and IEEE 802.3an-2006 ratified standard channel requirements for supporting 10GBASE-T.
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized for traceability.
- Utilizes patent-pending enhanced Giga-TX™Technology for jack terminations which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist.
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability.
- Optional termination tool (TGJT) reduces termination time by 25%, ideal for high volume installations.
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of twenty times.
- Blue termination cap designates 10Gig™ Augmented Category 6 performance and provides a positive strain relief; helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires.
- Terminates 4-pair, 22 – 26 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable.
- Termination cap is color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Accepts 6 and 8-position modular plugs without damage.
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.