Omnitron Systems Iconverter Cwdm Single Band-SplitterSKU: 8865-0
Omnitron Systems iConverter CWDM Single Band-Splitter
Omnitron System's iConverter 8865-0 is a band splitter multiplexer and demultiplexer for the upper band (1470 to 1610) and lower band (1270 to 1450). The band splitter is designed to combine/split the bands with least amount of insertion lose. Band splitter can be used to cascade two 8863-0 8-Channel mux to build a 16 Channel common link.
- Compact form factor yields one of the highest port densities in the industry with up to 120 ports in a 2U chassis
- Protocol transparent to combine individual wavelengths for services ranging from Ethernet, EPON, RFoG, Fibre Channel, TDM and other protocols
- Minimal and uniform optical loss facilitates predictable network planning and efficient use of optical power budget.
- Seamless integration with other iConverter media converters and chassis for multi-service platforms
- Commercial (0 to 50°C) and wide (-40 to 60°C) temperature ranges
- One (1) Year Warranty and Free 24/7 Technical Suppor
Product Type: Signal Splitter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Omnitron Systems
Manufacturer: Omnitron Systems
Product Model: CWDM/X
Product Name: iConverter CWDM Single Band-Splitter
Manufacturer Part Number: 8865-0
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.omnitron-systems.com
- iConverter CWDM Single Band-Splitter
- User Manual
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Weight (Approximate): 12 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.