Omnitron Systems 7333-3 CWDM SFP
CWDM Pluggable Optical Transceivers are used to customize iConverter, FlexPoint, OmniConverter and miConverter products to meet specific networking protocols and media requirements. They support multimode dual fiber, single-mode dual fiber, single-mode single-fiber and Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM). CWDM Pluggable Optical Transceivers increase network capacity by transmitting multiple data channels using separate optical wavelengths (1270nm to 1610nm) on the same fiber pair. These wavelengths are compliant to the ITU G.694 CWDM standard.
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- With 1000Base-X technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
Product Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Omnitron Systems
- iConverter xFF
- Managed T1/E1 MUX
- iConverter media converter modules
- FlexPoint media converter modules
- OmniConverter media converter modules
- miConverter media converter modules
- Multi Source Agreement Compliant
Manufacturer: Omnitron Systems
Product Model: 7333-3
Product Name: 7333-3 CWDM SFP
Manufacturer Part Number: 7333-3
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.omnitron-systems.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.