- Intel Z390
- Supports 9th/8th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- DDR4 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133
MSI Z390-A PRO INTEL MOTHERBOARD
A solid foundation for your new powerhouse, this board is based on the Intel Z390 chipset and supports any 9th/8th generation Intel Core processor that has up to eight cores. With a plethora of slots and connectors including quad DIMMs, dual PCIe x16, an M.2, and two USB 3.1 Gen2, this board offers unlimited freedom to build and expand your dream system, while taking full advantage of the latest components and peripherals. Tons of tuning options offer tools for enthusiasts and power users to push boundaries. Premium components guarantee unrivalled stability and reliability to beat the harshest environments. You will also appreciate the large onboard heat sinks, DIY-friendly features, and professional-looking aesthetics that fit well with a wide variety of cases and components.
- Supports 9th/8th gen Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400MHz (OC)
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe-based SSDs
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8 + 4-pin CPU power connector, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio-grade sound quality
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed
- Intel LAN: Premium network solution from Intel for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Multi-GPU: Steel armor PCI-E slots; support for 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2: Powered by Intel USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and the fastest USB speeds
TRY MULTI GPU!
Core Boost technology combines MSI's premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.