APC by Schneider Electric Micro DC 24U SX, 3KVA, 120V
Quickly and cost effectively deploy a complete IT infrastructure within a standalone, secure enclosure
A shift to a decentralized, hybrid computing ecosystem leveraging converged and hyperconverged technologies, along with bandwidth-intensive content and an increasing number of connected devices-the Internet of Things-is driving the need for edge computing. Edge computing brings bandwidth-intensive content and latency-sensitive applications closer to the user or data source, providing a low latency bridge to the centralized cloud.
Micro Data Center (DC) Xpress enables a faster, easier, and more cost-effective way to build and deploy micro data centers at the network edge-in both IT rooms and non-climate-controlled environments. Designed to allow IT equipment to be pre-installed by the customer, partner, or integrator before shipment, it features complete data center physical infrastructure and management software in a single self-contained and secure enclosure. Ideal for edge and IoT applications where deployment speed, reliability, and security are paramount, the Micro DC Xpress is also certified by leading converged and hyperconverged IT vendors.
- Tested to International Safety Transit Association (ISTA) 3E shipping standards
- Certified to UL 2416 standard (Outline of Investigation for Information Technology & Communication Equipment Cabinet, Enclosures and Racks, Information Technology Equipment)
- Designed to California Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development (OSHPD) structural seismic compliance requirements
- Meets Cisco requirements for Cisco UCS servers and Cisco EnergyWise and is Nutanix ready
- OEM for Dell cabinets
Prefabricated modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment with DCIM software for improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center. IT equipment can be preinstalled and shipped to your site.Simple, fast deployment
Micro Data Center XPress modules arrive on site ready to deploy, significantly reducing installation time and cost.
Physically secure to prevent unauthorized access
Prefabricated modules can support IT needs in applications such as mining, oil and gas, industrial factories, military operations, and regions with high heat and humidity.Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
5 year repair or replace.
Product Type: Rack Cabinet
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity: 3000 lb
Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity: 2250 lb
Rack Depth: 36.02"
Product Color: Black
Assembly Required: No
Rack Width: 19"
Rack Height: 24U
Brand Name: APC by Schneider Electric
Manufacturer: Schneider Electric SA
Product Model: MDC24SX3KVAT
Product Name: Micro DC 24U SX, 3KVA, 120V
Manufacturer Part Number: MDC24SX3KVAT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.schneider-electric.com
- NetShelter SX 24U 600 mm Wide x 1070 mm Deep Enclosure - 1250 lb. Shock Packaging (AR3104SP1)
- APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127V with Network Card (SMX3000RMLV2UNC)
- 2 x Rack PDU, Switched, 2U, 30A, 120V, (16)5-20 (AP7902B)
- Power Cord Kit (5 ea), C13 to 5-15P, 0.6m (AP9891)
- NetBotz 250 Appliance & Rack Access, 125 kHz (NBACS125)
- Horizontal Cable Organizer 1U w/brush strip (AR8429)
- 10 x 1U 19" Black Modular Toolless Airflow Management Blanking Panel - (AR8136BLK)
Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Weight (Approximate): 420 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.