Hewlett Packard Enterprise P37009-B21 internal solid state drive 3.5" 960 GB SAS TLCSKU: P37009-B21
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,721.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :960GB SAS 12G Mixed Use LFF LPC Value SAS Multi Vendor SSD
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P37009-B21. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: 3.5", Read speed: 790 MB/s, Write speed: 635 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 12 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your mixed use applications?
HPE 12 Gb Value SAS Mixed Use (MU) SSDs optimize your enterprise with faster data transfer rates and near price parity compared to 6 Gb SATA SSDs. HPE Value SAS MU SSDs deliver enterprise features at an affordable price for applications requiring a balanced mix of read and write performance, and are ideal for database, transactional applications and virtualization workloads.
HPE 12 Gb Value SAS MU SSDs transfer data at full duplex (bidirectional) allowing greater I/O bandwidth to alleviate bottlenecks at twice the 6 Gb interface of SATA SSDs. A single-ported version of enterprise 12 Gb SAS, HPE Value SAS MU SSDs provide slightly reduced performance in exchange for being price competitive to enterprise SATA SSDs.
HPE 12 Gb Value SAS SSDs are presented as an HPE Multi Vendor SKU offering which provides customers with the shortest lead time to available supply on preferably priced HPE Value SAS SSDs.
Value SAS SSDs Deliver Twice the Interface Speed of SATA SSDs at a Lower Cost than SAS SSDs
- HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives support full-duplex 12 Gb, versus SATA SSDs that are bottlenecked by the simplex 6 Gb SATA interface specification.
- Featuring similar price points to 6 Gb SATA SSDs and capacities ranging from 960 GB to 3.84 TB, HPE 12 Gb Value SAS MU SSDs deliver significantly more performance per dollar and are designed to easily replace enterprise SATA SSDs in server applications.
- HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives offer a significant random IOPS performance boost over 6 Gb SATA SSDs with 1.94x more random read IOPS and 1.75x more random mixed IOPS performance.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs also deliver sequential bandwidth performance gains of 1.5x more read bandwidth and 1.27x more write bandwidth than SATA SSDs.
- Built on robust enterprise 12 Gb SAS protocol, Value SAS SSDs offer more enhanced management, error recovery, and error reporting features than the Serial ATA feature set utilized on 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
Value SAS SSDs Run More Data Analytic Workloads in Less Time and with Lower Latency than SATA SSDs
- HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives offer faster connection rates that can improve the performance of decision support system applications than SATA SSDs.
- Value SAS SSDs delivers faster, lower latency storage performance than SATA SSDs which enables data retrieval sooner with up to 25% less time needed to complete query sets than SATA SSDs.
- Value SAS SSDs save time executing data analytic workloads with up to 30% lower read latency needed to access and pull data compared to 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
- By improving performance at similar price points, Value SAS SSDs deliver up to 22% better data analytics performance per dollar than 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
HPE Multi Vendor Offering for Value SAS SSDs Help Simplify Purchasing Decisions While Improving TCO
- HPE Multi Vendor offering provides shorter lead times to best available HPE 12 Gb Value SAS SSD supply.
- Preferable pricing on HPE qualified Value SAS SSDs and extended SKU lifecycles simplifies the procurement process.
- Assurance that the HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives selected delivers the minimum performance published or better.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.