Hewlett Packard Enterprise P22274-B21 internal solid state drive 2.5" 12800 GB PCI Express 4.0 TLC NVMeSKU: P22274-B21
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20,351.62
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :12.8TB NVMe Gen4 High Performance Mixed Use SFF SCN U.3 PM1735 SSD
Hewlett Packard Enterprise P22274-B21. SSD capacity: 12800 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 7000 MB/s, Write speed: 3700 MB/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications?
HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE solid-state drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- HPE NVMe High Performance SSDs, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs.
- HPE NVMe PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
- HPE NVMe U.3 PCIe Gen4 SSDs are 100% backwards compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 servers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.