Fortinet QSFP28 Module
Fortinet's range of pluggable copper and optical transceiver modules are designed to complement Fortinet appliances that support transceiver module slots, including the FortiGate®, FortiSwitch™ and other appliance platforms.
Take the guesswork out of selecting transceivers
Common connectivity problems in enterprise and data center networks are often traced back to low-quality and incompatible transceiver modules, rather than a fault in the network appliances themselves. Fortinet's transceivers have been purpose-built and tested to work with Fortinet equipment, ensuring that your network is as stable and robust as possible, and taking the guesswork out of selecting compatible transceivers.
Wide range for maximum flexibility
Supporting various form factors, media types and throughput, Fortinet transceivers provide connectivity options to meet many different network architectures and deployment scenarios. Whether your network demands high-speed 100 GE inside the data center, or long-range 1 GE to connect data centers in different cities, Fortinet has a transceiver to meet your needs.
- QSFP28 offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- 100GBase-LR network technology for reliable connectivity with maximum productivity
- Provides high performance and flexible solution with 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- QSFP28 with data networking application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience
Product Type: QSFP28
Brand Name: Fortinet
Manufacturer: Fortinet, Inc
Product Name: QSFP28 Module
Manufacturer Part Number: FN-TRAN-QSFP28-LR
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.fortinet.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.