Fortinet 9 x GE RJ45 ports (including 7 x Internal Ports, 1 x WAN Ports, 1 x DMZ Port), InternalSKU: FWF-60E-DSL-A
Sale Sold out
Regular price $937.38
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :9x GE RJ45 ports (including 7x internal ports, 1x WAN port, 1x DMZ port), internal ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 modem, Wireless (802.11ac), A region code
Fortinet 9 x GE RJ45 ports (including 7 x Internal Ports, 1 x WAN Ports, 1 x DMZ Port), Internal ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 (Annex A/M) modem, Wireless (802.11ac) Region Code A. Firewall throughput: 3000 Mbit/s, Firewall throughput: 4.5 Mpps, Firewall (UDP 1518) throughput: 3 Gbit/s. Heat dissipation: 65.5 BTU/h, Noise level: 40 dB, Certification: ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN. Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac). Connectivity technology: Wired & Wireless, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Console port: RJ-45. Form factor: Desktop
The FortiGate/ FortiWiFi 60E-DSL/J series provides an application-centric, scalable, and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.