Monoprice FLEXboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Gray
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 7-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Fully compatible with network devices
Product Type: Network Cable
Product Color: Gray
Brand Name: Monoprice
Manufacturer: Monoprice, Inc
Product Name: FLEXboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Gray
Product Line: Flexboot
Manufacturer Part Number: 11383
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.monoprice.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.