FAST ETHERNET (100-MBPS) NETWORK INTERFACE CARD - PCIE, 100BASE-FX, SC, GSA, TAASKU: BBX-LH1390C-SC-R2
Black Box PCI-E Fiber Adapter, 100BASE-FX, Multimode SC
Bring fiber to the desktop by installing this card in a PC's PCI-E slot. It provides up to 200 Mbps of full-duplex bandwidth capacity for high-end system demands, and delivers maximum bandwidth and bus efficiency with a lower power consumption.
- Supports up to 200 Mbps of bandwidth in IEEE 802.3x full-duplex mode.
- Accommodates one PCI e bus.
- Supports 802.1P/Q VLAN tag.
- IP multicast filter.
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) power management supported via the PCI BUS.
- Compatible with many operating systems.
- PCI-Express (PCI-E) 1.0 compliant card installs easily in a PCI-E slot and includes Microsoft® certified drivers.
Product Type: Fast Ethernet Card
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Taa Compliant: Yes
Brand Name: Black Box
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: PCI-E Fiber Adapter, 100BASE-FX, Multimode SC
Device Supported: Server
Manufacturer Part Number: LH1390C-SC-R2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Weight (Approximate): 1.60 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.