EMC VMAX 850FSKU: VB5-850F-2TB-2R64U
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,915,075.11
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :VMAX 850F, 6x V-Brick (2TB Cache, 32x 1.92TB SSD, RAID5 (7 + 1) x4 Group), InfiniBand 56Gbps, Upgrade
EMC VMAX 850F
Look to Dell EMC VMAX 850F when you need primary storage for mission-critical and cloud-scale demands in the modern data center. It’s our most powerful VMAX All Flash array, with the performance, scale, always-on availability, and advanced data services you expect from VMAX storage. Handle the most mission-critical applications and high-demand transactional workloads.
IOPS and capacity scale linearly as you grow. The scale-out building block of the Dell EMC VMAX 850F storage array is the V-Brick, which includes a VMAX engine and 53 TB of base capacity. Flash Capacity Packs let you scale up in 13 TB increments.
With included software and an easy-to-add optional FX software package, it's easy to benefit from a wealth of trusted data services. Achieve up to 4:1 storage efficiency with inline compression and other data reduction tools.
- Engineered for highest performance: up to 4 million IOPS
- Scales up to 4 PB effective flash SSD capacity with data reduction
- Ensures 99.9999% high availability
- Offers data services options that include advanced replication, data encryption, storage management, data protection, and storage tiering to cloud
VMAX All Flash arrays extend the long tradition of VMAX® Reliability, Availability and Serviceability that customers have come to expect. Ranging from 1 to 8 V-Bricks packaged in dual V-Brick racks along with their associated DAEs, the all-flash family offers unprecedented scale and footprint efficiency. The built-in hypervisor enables VMAX All Flash to offer Unified block and file support through Embedded NAS (eNAS), as well as Embedded Management.
VMAX 450F/850F VMAX All Flash arrays are available in two software packages, the standard “F” package and the application rich “FX” package, which makes ordering easy. The FX package includes SRDF S/A/STAR/Metro, Data at Rest Encryption, eNAS, and SnapVX to name a few, along with our VASA Provider Certified support for VVols. Finally, VMAX All Flash arrays come fully pre-configured out of the factory to significantly shorten the time to first I/O.
There are two types of bricks available for the VMAX All Flash:
- The V-Brick which supports open system configurations with Fibre Channel and / or iSCSI connectivity and FBA device formatting
- The zBrick which supports Mainframe configurations with FICON connectivity and CKD device formatting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.