Elite Screens Cinetension 2SKU: TE110HW2
Elite Screens CineTension 2
Elite Screens® CineTension2 series is an electric motorized, premium grade projection screen. The built-in tab-tension system is designed to prevent wrinkles or curling, and ensures a tensioned viewing area. The aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant and the aesthetically pleasing design compliments any environment with luxury and class. The tubular motor operates swiftly and smoothly, and can be operated using one of the following included accessories: infrared (IR) remote, radio frequency (RF) remote, 3-way wall switch, or built in 12 volt trigger that synchronizes the drop and rise function with the projector's power cycle. Choose from a variety of screen materials that meets your needs including CineWhite®, CineGrey, Wraith Veil, or PowerGain. Since 2004, Elite Screens® has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens® is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite's 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Includes infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remotes, 3-way wall switch, 5-12 volt trigger, brackets, screw, and bubble leveler.
- Tubular motor allows swift and reliable operation. Tab-tension system ensures uniform screen flatness. Conforms to ANSI/UL STD. 60950-1. Certified by AMX and CRESTRON. Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard
- 110-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 54.0" H x 96.0" W. Overall Size: 70.4" H x 113.4" W x 5.2" D. Black Aluminum Case.
Product Type: Projection Screen
Assembly Required: No
Brand Name: Elite Screens
Manufacturer: Elite Screens, Inc
Product Model: TE110HW2
Product Name: CineTension2 TE110HW2 Projection Screen
Mount Type: Wall/Ceiling Mount
Product Line: CineTension2
Manufacturer Part Number: TE110HW2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.elitescreens.com
Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Weight (Approximate): 51.90 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.