DELL MEMORY UPGRADE - 16GB - 1RX8 DDR5 UDIMM 4800MHZSKU: DELL-SNPK7G24C/16G
Dell 16GB DDR5 SDRAM Memory Module
Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
- Allow convenient and fast access to the stored information your computer is actively using for maximum efficiency
- Up to 4800 MHz speed with unbuffered signal for smooth computer performance
- Editing high-resolution pictures, rendering 3D graphics and playing the latest games is not a big deal with DIMM 16 GB of memory that effortlessly manages them
- The DDR5 SDRAM efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- 288-pin pins for enhanced, dependable system performance with maximum usability
- Desktop PC device support for your ram module for maximum productivity and convenience
- DIMM form factor with 288-pin pins and 16 GB memory size effectively lessens the electrical load on the memory controller to allow maximum feasibility
- Unbuffered signal processing for dependable programmability of the processor for easy optimization of digital signals
Product Type: RAM Module
Brand Name: Dell
Compatibility: Dell Desktop Computers:
- Alienware Aurora R13
- XPS 8950
Form Factor: DIMM
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Product Name: 16GB DDR5 SDRAM Memory Module
Manufacturer Part Number: SNPK7G24C/16G
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Number Of Pins: 288-pin
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.