ComNet SFP (mini-GBIC) Module
The ComNet selection of MSA Compliant Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) modules allows for an optical or electrical interface when using a ComNet managed switch, unmanaged switch or media converter. These interchangeable SFP modules are available for use with copper media, multimode optical fiber, or single mode optical fiber. The optical fiber SFP modules are available in Fast Ethernet one and two fiber versions and Gigabit Ethernet one and two fiber versions. They also are available with LC or SC optical connectors. The ComNet SFP modules offer different wavelengths and optical power budget to allow distances from 300 meters to 120 kilometers. These SFP modules are industrially rated to perform in the most difficult operating environments. A ComNet SFP interface is required for use with all ComNet SFP configurable products to qualify for the ComNet Lifetime Warranty.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- With 1000Base-FX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
Product Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Brand Name: ComNet
- MSA Compliant
Product Name: SFP (mini-GBIC) Module
Manufacturer Part Number: SFP-18A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.