Carbonite Pro Prime, 10TB, 2Y 2 year(s)SKU: PROPRIME10TB24M
Sale Sold out
Regular price $11,385.69
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Pro Prime, 10TB, 2Y
Carbonite Pro Prime, 10TB, 2Y. License term in years: 2 year(s)
Automatic Cloud Backup & Recovery for Nonstop Business
Avoid the high cost of data loss by not losing it in the first place. Carbonite Pro workstation backup for small and midsize businesses helps prevent accidental deletion by automatically backing up computer files with no human intervention. With prices starting at just $269.99 a year, it protects an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives (EHD) and network attached storage (NAS) in the cloud with a single subscription, and it includes free mobile apps for file sharing and anytime, anywhere access to work data.
Automatic Cloud Backup of Critical Business Data
The problem with hitting the Save button is you have to hit the Save button. Carbonite backup for workstations automatically protects important business data so users don’t have to.
- Automatic backup of applications and data
- Files are backed up offsite to Carbonite's secure cloud
- Incremental backups capture any changes to new or existing files
- Virtually no human intervention required
Simple and Reliable File Recovery
There’s no good time for downtime. Recover in as little time as possible from any location to any piece of hardware through the user-friendly Carbonite dashboard.
- Save current and previous version in the cloud for simple, reliable recovery
- Recover from malware infections with point-in-time restore
- Store files for up to 1 month from deletion
- Restore all your files, one file or any number in between
Backup for Unlimited Computers, NAS, EHD
With Carbonite, when your business grows, your subscription price stays the same. Add workstations and storage devices to your backup with no additional license fees.
- Protect an unlimited number of computers and storage devices with one subscription
- Keep costs low with no per-machine or per-device license fees
- Simply install Carbonite on any machine you want protected
Save Valuable Time With Remote Deployment & Management
Why install software manually on multiple computers if you don't have to? Remote deployment & management saves hours of time by making it easy to install Carbonite and manage backup policies across an entire business.
- Slash the time it takes to install Carbonite on multiple PCs
- Create custom backup policies by group, role, device, etc.
- Centrally manage users and backup policies through the Carbonite dashboard
- Available with Pro Prime and the Advanced Pro Bundle
Advanced Encryption for Security and Compliance
Whether or not you’re in a regulated industry, the security of your data is your top priority. Carbonite uses advanced encryption both at rest and in flight to protect your data from malicious threats.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transport security
- 128-bit Blowfish encryption for files at rest
- Supports FERPA, GLBA and HIPAA compliance
- Carbonite is compliant with SOC 2 (SAS 70) standards
Anytime, Anywhere Access & File Sharing
Today, offices move at 55 mph. Whether you’re on the road or working from home, your files are always at your fingertips.
- Files backed up to the Carbonite cloud are accessible anytime, anywhere
- Use our free mobile apps for iOS and Android to view or download your files
- Access files from any web browser using your secure Carbonite login
- Share files and collaborate with coworkers from anywhere
U.S.-Based Support 7 Days a Week
Our industry-leading, U.S.-based business support team is ready to help 7 days a week with everything from install to restore.
- Use free valet install and have a Carbonite business team member install and set up the software for you
- Call, email or chat with our dedicated U.S.-based, business support team 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
Add Cloud Storage on Your Terms
Carbonite provides you with a base storage amount and allows you to add more as you need it.
- Add storage in affordable increments on-demand
- Monitor cloud usage and adjust backup policies from the Carbonite web portal
- No hidden overage fees or automatic storage charges
Supported OS and Applications
Carbonite Pro for Workstations
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003+
- Mac OS X 10.6+
Carbonite Server Backup
- Windows NTFS and ReFS file systems
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0
- Windows System State (including Registry & Active Directory)
- Hyper-V - WindowsServer 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.