Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network CableSKU: FOCMRM4-015M-LCLC-GN
Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
The Black Box OM3 multimode fiber optic PVC cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
- Flexible and Abrasion-resistant jacket
- Backward Compatible with 50/125 Fiber Cables
- Provides an upgrade path from 10-Gbps to 40-Gbps
- Use with 850-nm VCSELs and LED laser light sources
- 10-Gbps compliant per IEEE 802.3ae
- Send data up to 500 meters at 10-Gbps.
Product Type: Network Cable
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Taa Compliant: Yes
Product Color: Green
Country Of Origin: Hong Kong
Brand Name: Black Box
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: FOCMRM4-015M-LCLC-GN
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.