Belkin F1DN002MOD-KM-4 KVM switch BlackSKU: F1DN002MOD-KM-4
Sale Sold out
Regular price $350.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :2-Port Modular Secure KM Switch PP4.0 W/ Remote
Belkin F1DN002MOD-KM-4. Keyboard port type: USB, Mouse port type: USB, USB connector type: USB Type-A. Number of users: 1 user(s). Product colour: Black, Housing material: Aluminium, Certification: FCC Class A UL CE RoHS ICES RCN. AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Output voltage: 12 V. Cables included: USB
Belkin Secure Modular KM Switch Series
Belkin's Secure Modular KM switches pack the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices version 4.0 in the smallest form factor available. Compatible with legacy and new systems, the Modular Series of Secure KMs includes a remote control and innovative mount options to allow administrators to craft operator stations to meet security requirements while decluttering the desk. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. US-Manufactured and TAA-compliant, this secure KM series is ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions—including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Smallest footprint for 2 port KM
- Included remote control supports full KM control while decluttering the desk
- Optional mounting hardware supports VESA mounting and under desk mounting
- Certified for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 to meet the highest security standards
- US-based free technical support
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.