Axiom Enterprise Professional EP400 3.5" 480 GB Serial ATA V-NANDSKU: SSDEP40CL480-AX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $350.13
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :3.5" Hot-Swap Enterprise Professional EP400 SSD, 480GB, 32 layer V-NAND, AES 256-bit, SATA, 6Gbps, RoHS
Axiom Enterprise Professional EP400. SSD capacity: 480 GB, SSD form factor: 3.5", Read speed: 510 MB/s, Write speed: 485 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
The EP400 enterprise hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) delivers enhanced Write/Read IOPS performance for mission-critical applications. Utilizing 2-bit MLC NAND with Charge Trap Flash (CTF) technology combines high performance, unprecedented power efficiency, and superior data integrity for direct-attach storage solutions.
Data center storage density requirements continue to accelerate and the EP400 enables organizations to transition to a leaner infrastructure model reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
• Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and better data center efficiency
• Proven quality and reliability
• Optimized for data center applications
• 256-bit AES Encryption
• Enhanced enterprise endurance with 3.6 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
• Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 95K/28K
• Lifetime Endurance – Up to 12.03 Petabytes Written
Specialized for the following workloads:
• Low latency and high Quality of Service (QoS) applications and databases
• On-Line Transactional Process (OLTP)
• Data Warehousing
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Media editing and delivery
• OpenStack cloud computing platforms
• Virtualized environments (VDI)
• E-Commerce, micropayments
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.